Tuesday, February 15, 2011

MY DREAM, MY FUTURE

            All of us have many ambitions or dreams in life, like what others were saying that to dream is free but if you want to achieve it you should study and try your best.
            Like me I have many dreams in life, one of this dream is to become a nurse someday. This is my dream or ambition since i was still child. i was being inspired when i saw some nurse in the hospital and some of them are saving lives of persons. But this is not the reason why I want to become a nurse, it's because I want to help my parents who have many sacrifices just to send me here in school. Sometimes I'm imagining that I'm already a successful nurse in abroad and I already helping my parents. It was funny to say that it is only an imagination but I promise to my self to achieve this dream for me and to my family's future.And I'm hoping that God will help and guide me in every problems that I'm going to suffer in the years and days that are still coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment